Stroke recovery treatment
Stroke recovery treatment using natural supplements for stroke recovery is effective and safe. Stroke is a fairly common condition that can be prevented with lifestyle changes and effective treatment. In the US alone, about 795,000 people suffer a stroke every year. Out of this, 140,000 people die from stroke per year. For recovery treatment, conventional methods and prescription drugs are recommended. However, these methods can be aggressive and expensive for many people. As a result, a lot of people have been resorting to a more natural stroke recovery treatment. These natural supplements for stroke recovery can be remarkable for post-stroke recovery and also for preventing future strokes.
Stroke – Definition.
When the blood supply to your brain is reduced or interrupted, the brain tissue is interrupted from receiving nutrients and oxygen, which can lead to a stroke. Brain cells start to die within minutes. If you suffer a stroke, it’s essential that you seek medical intervention immediately.
Early natural stroke recovery treatment can minimize brain damage and prevent other complications. Stroke is a serious medical condition, but effective treatment can reduce its severity and prevent disabilities. Stroke recovery treatment has proved to be very effective for some patients.
For stroke symptoms, it’s crucial to pay attention to the time your symptoms start. The sooner you start stroke treatment, the better the results. Stroke symptoms can include the following:
- Difficulty walking: You can lose your balance or stumble. You can also experience a loss of coordination or sudden dizziness.
- Headache: You can also experience a sudden and severe headache which can be accompanied by dizziness, vomiting or altered consciousness which can indicate that you’re having a stroke
- Problems with eyesight: Another common symptom is blackened, or blurred vision in one or both of your eyes and you may see double as well
- Numbness or paralysis of your leg, arm, or face: You can also develop sudden weakness, numbness, or paralysis in your leg, arm, or face. Generally, this occurs only on one side of your body but can occur on both sides as well.
- Speech problems: You may also slur your words, experience confusion or find it challenging to understand what others are saying
Stroke Risk Factors
Certain factors can also put you at a higher risk of stroke. These can include the following:
- Age: If you’re over the age of 55, you’ll have a higher chance for stroke
- Hormones: Some research shows that the use of estrogen hormone therapies or birth control pills can also increase the chances of stroke
- Sex: Men are at a greater risk of stroke in comparison to women. However, women are generally older when they experience a stroke, and they’re more like to die from a stroke in comparison to men.
- Race: Some studies also establish that African Americans are most likely to experience a stroke than people of other races.
Some lifestyle factors can also put you on a higher risk for stroke, such as:
- Using drugs such as methamphetamine or cocaine
- Heavy drinking
- Physical inactivity
- Being overweight
If you prefer a safe, effective, and holistic approach, natural stroke recovery treatment can be very effective.
Natural supplements for stroke recovery
For fast, safe, and effective recovery from stroke, you can try natural supplements for stroke recovery along with homeopathic remedies for stroke recovery and of course acupuncture for stroke recovery. In this article, we’ll discuss the best natural ways for recovery from stroke paralysis.
Homeopathy for stroke paralysis – one of the most effective stroke recovery treatments.
Homeopathic remedies for stroke recovery are an excellent option for stroke patients. Before starting homeopathic treatment for stroke recovery, a thorough evaluation is undertaken to get to the root of your problem. Homeopathy doesn’t just concentrate on your symptoms but your whole self. This makes it possible to find long term treatment. Another advantage of homeopathy is that treatment can be personalized for your particular condition. There are various homeopathic remedies for stroke recovery, such as Lachesis, Crotalus Horridus, Baryta Carbonica, Arnica, Aconite, among others.
Lachesis is particularly beneficial in dealing with post-stroke paralysis, which mostly affects your left side. If you suffer post-stroke paralysis on your right side, Crotalus Horridus is an effective remedy. If you recently suffered a stroke, aconite can be a wonderful remedy.
Homeopathy, as a stroke recovery treatment, has no known side effects and can be used on all ages. If you do not see results from conventional methods, you might want to consider homeopathy for stroke paralysis.
Acupuncture for stroke recovery – #1 natural stroke recovery treatment
Acupuncture for stroke recovery is another fantastic alternative therapy. By placing very thin needles in particular points of your body, acupuncture as a stroke recovery treatment can encourage your body’s natural healing system to restore your body’s previous vitality. Research shows that acupuncture can quicken the post-stroke recovery process. Acupuncture for stroke recovery can particularly help in relieving discomfort and pain from a stroke.
Acupuncture has no known side effects, and in the hands of a trained practitioner will cause no bleeding or bruising. In combination with other alternative and natural supplements for stroke recovery, acupuncture can provide significant improvement for post-stroke symptoms.
Herbal Remedies – an essential part of any natural stroke recovery treatment
Herbal remedies can also help with recovery from stroke. There are various herbal remedies, and under the supervision of a professional herbalist, you’ll have to experiment with a few before finding the right remedy. Some popular herbal and natural remedies for stroke recovery include:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha has anti-oxidants that can not only treat but even prevent stroke
- Turmeric: Some study shows that turmeric is helpful in lowering cholesterol levels and preventing blockages in your arteries
- Gotu Kola: Research shows that this herb may improve cognitive function among people who have experienced a stroke
However, it’s important to note that some herbal remedies may counteract with some medications. Particularly if you’re under blood thinners, you must not use herbs. Consult a qualified herbalist if you want to use herbal remedies as a stroke recovery treatment.
If you have suffered a stroke recently, you must take prompt action as soon as possible. In extreme situations, stroke can lead to death or may even leave you in a vegetative state. You must make some healthy lifestyle choices and find an effective treatment to prevent future stroke attacks. The above-mentioned natural remedies for stroke recovery can quicken the recovery process and prevent future attacks in a holistic, effective, and safe way. They have no side effects, and for some people, the results can be better than allopathic treatments.
Make sure you know how to find a good doctor in your area. Google for a naturopathic doctor near me, holistic doctors near me or naturopath near me. Make sure from the list of specialists you will choose a naturopathic practitioner with the best reviews, clinical experience, and certification.
If you live in Philadelphia or the nearest suburbs contact Philadelphia Holistic Clinic and schedule your appointment with Dr. Tsan – medical doctor, homeopath, and acupuncturist. You will undergo a comprehensive holistic evaluation and discuss the best natural stroke recovery treatment customized for your type of brain damage.